Last weekend our team participated in a Winter School at “Sami Swoi” in Gliczarów Dolny, organized by Jagiellonian University.
Four institutions participated in this event:
- Jagiellonian University
- University of Warsaw
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Sopot
- Interdisciplinary Center of Applied Cognitive Studies, SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw.
During those three days in the picturesque winter landscapewe presented and consulted our previous results and future projects, and caught up on the events of the past year. The evenings provided some extra time to compete in table tennis andbilliards.
Generally, we want to give a big THANK YOU to the ORGANIZERS! We hope to meet next winter with many significant results to share!
- Prof. Grzegorz Sędek, M.A. Klara Rydzewska - "Resolving the conflict between logic and social-political beliefs in younger and older adults"
- PhD. Rafał Albiński and M.A. Agata Kopacz -“Remembering to remember: cognitive trainings of event-based prospective memory and dealing with interruptions across the life span.
- M.A. Barbara Zarzecka – „Developing intellectual competences across the lifespan: effeciency of interactive cognitive and physical trainings. - project in progress
- M.A. Ewa Domaradzka – “Eye tracking and psychophysiological data in attitude research”
- M.A. Marta Zakrzewska - "Zmiany w paśmie theta w reakcji na obciążenie pamięci u osób z niską i wysoką pojemnością pamięci roboczej."
- M.A. Olga Kamińska – "How the affective valance and motivation direction influence the scope of attention. The role of frontal alpha assymetry."
- M.A. Maciej Skorko - „Cognitive functioning improvements as a result of video game play: identifying predictors of game training effectiveness.” (Laboratory for Advanced Computer Technologies in Psychology, Institute of Psychology, Polish Academy of Sciences)